IBM BigFix Compliance
Updated DISA STIG Checklist for Solaris 11 with a few bugfixes
Solaris 11 Manual STIG Version 1, Release 16
DISA STIG Checklist for Solaris 11, site version 7
(The site version is provided for air-gap customers.)
SOL-11.1-040180 now checks for Xorg to see if X is in use.
SOL-11.1-040140 now has an EXCLUDE_USERS parameter.
SOL-11.1-090040 now has an EXCLUDE_USERS parameter.
SOL-11.1-050470 should now properly determine which interfaces are compliant and also has an EXCLUDE_IFS parameter to exclude interfaces from the check.
• Both analysis and remediation checks are included
• Some of the checks allow you to use the parameterized setting to enable customization for compliance evaluation. Note that parameterization and remediation actions require the creation of a custom site.
Actions to take:
• To subscribe to the above site, you can use the License Overview Dashboard to enable and gather the site. Note that you must be entitled to the BigFix Compliance product and you must be using IBM BigFix version 9.2 and later.
• If you use custom sites, update your custom sites accordingly to use the latest content. You can synchronize your content by using the Synchronize Custom Checks wizard. For more information, see https://ibm.biz/Bd4LBt.
To know more about the IBM BigFix Compliance SCM checklists, please see the following resources:
• IBM Developer Works:
• IBM BigFix Blog:
• IBM BigFix Forum:
We hope you find this latest release of SCM content useful and effective. Thank you!
– The IBM BigFix Compliance team