IBM BigFix Compliance
Updated DISA STIG Checklist for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, CentOS Linux 7 to support a more recent version of benchmark
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 STIG Version 2, Release 1
DISA STIG Checklist for RHEL 7, CentOS Linux 7, site version 7
(The site version is provided for air-gap customers.)
• Both analysis and remediation checks are included
• Some of the checks allow you to use the parameterized setting to enable customization for compliance evaluation. Note that parameterization and remediation actions require the creation of a custom site.
• The previous version (version 1 release 1) content has been moved to “DISA STIG Checklist for RHEL 7 (Superseded)” site. The superseded site will be available on License Overview Dashboard until <90 days after publish date>.
Actions to take:
• If you are already subscribed to this site, no action is needed.
• To subscribe to the above site, you can use the License Overview Dashboard to enable and gather the site. Note that you must be entitled to the BigFix Compliance product and you must be using IBM BigFix version 9.2 and later.
To know more about the IBM BigFix Compliance SCM checklists, please see the following resources:
• IBM Developer Works:
• Checklist Release Announcements:
• IBM BigFix Forum:
We hope you find this latest release of SCM content useful and effective. Thank you!
– The IBM BigFix Compliance team