IBM BigFix Compliance
New DISA STIG Checklist for Oracle Database12c on Linux
Oracle Database 12c STIG, v1r12
DISA STIG Checklist for Oracle Database 12c on Linux, site version 1
(The site version is provided for air-gap customers.)
• The checklist supports following operating systems:
o Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
o Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
o Oracle Enterprise Linux 7
o Oracle Enterprise Linux 6
o CentOS 7
o CentOS 6
• Analysis checks are included.
Actions to take:
• To subscribe to the above site, you can use the License Overview Dashboard to enable and gather the site. Note that you must be entitled to the BigFix Compliance product and you must be using IBM BigFix version 9.2 and later.
• If you use custom sites, update your custom sites accordingly to use the latest content. You can synchronize your content by using the Synchronize Custom Checks wizard. For more information, see https://ibm.biz/Bd4LBt
To know more about the IBM BigFix Compliance SCM checklists, please see the following resources:
• IBM Developer Works:
• Checklist Release Announcements:
• IBM BigFix Forum:
We hope you find this latest release of SCM content useful and effective. Thank you!
– The IBM BigFix Compliance team