I am looking for relevence that will tell me what packages or fixlets are precache on my relays

i am looking for relevence that will tell me what packages or fixlets are precache on my relays

I’d suggest that you’ll likely have to do this in two parts:

1. Collect the filenames from the download cache of the Relays with an analysis (using Client-side relevance)
  2. Correlate/Map the filenames returned from the analysis to source Fixlets/Tasks within your Console (using session relevance)

Within BigFix Labs (if you have the site activated) there is a “Cache Management” wizard that displays the names of the downloads currently cached on each relay. You can also use it to clean out the relays if they are too full.

2 Likes

I’m curious what your use case is? Why is this an issue?

will try the solutions suggested by above peoples and let you know the reason.

not able to see cache managment wizard we are using iem 9.2 version. can you please let me know in which version its avaiavble

It’s available on 9.2. It’s in the BigFix Labs application.

You have to enable a specific analysis within BigFix labs to collect the data. You also have to enable the wizard for operators. I will update the post when I get in the office with how.

thanksfor support :-1:

will try and let everybody know

Under BigFix Labs, there is a dashboard called “BigFix Labs” where you need to enable the “Cache Management” section of the site.

From there you need to enable the “BES Relay Cache” analysis then wait for your relays to report in.

1 Like