How to run a simple report on a single application

I am new to BF and cannot figure out how to run simple reports on individual apps from webreports. I can run it from inventory but it is not current enough.

Example: device, username, office package installed, version, location by subnet, device type.

what I get is a listing of all apps or if I filter, I get office loaded but no version info. We are deploying office 365 2016 on machine that have 2013 so I need the version number and a near realtime view.

1 Like

@Systemguru

Do you have BigFix Lifecycle? There are a number of now deprecated Analyses in the BES Inventory and License Site. One of them reports on instances of Microsoft Office (up through 365, but I don’t think it detects click-to-run installs). Enabling this Analysis will provide the full name of the installed office package on each endpoint where it is found. The full name should include the release identifier (2013, 2010, etc.). Another property called Microsoft Office installed components will show the major components with version (for example, EXCEL.EXE | 15.0.4937.1000). This analysis is scheduled to report every 12 hours.