How to import or show data from csv file

(imported topic written by yellowmonkey91)

If I have csv file look like

computername,column1,column2,column3,column4,column5

client1,data1,data2,data3,data4,data5,

client2,data1,data2,data3,data4,data5,

And I need to import or show it in ‘Analyses’. How to do it.

(imported comment written by NoahSalzman)

If you just want the whole file you could probably just use the Relevance

lines of file “file name”

If you want to do more interesting parsing of the file, so you can just see the information that is really important to you, then there is all sorts of craft things we could do with Relevance or regex… but you would have to tell us what you wanted to do.

(imported comment written by yellowmonkey91)

I attach the sample csv file in attachment

the 3st line is the column name and another next line are informaton.

I need to show those info in analysis field by using column name and match the information in their own column. if any column doesn’t have the information it will show none or blank

im not sure how to create the custom fixlet to make the analysis site for this idea.

(imported comment written by NoahSalzman)

Can you just post the raw text? (Assuming it is 1K or less.) The attachment didn’t work (which is a common problem with our Forum software).

(imported comment written by yellowmonkey91)

The information are below

IMPORTANT: DONT EDIT THIS FILE,

#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-,

Domain,PC_Name,Autodesk_Products,Version,Installation_Location,Serial_Number,Language,User_Name,Organization,Dealer_Name,Dealer_Phone,Service_Pack_Name,Installation_Type,Query_Status,Query_Date

,TANUT-PC,Autodesk Asset Locator,1,C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Tools and Utilities\Autodesk Asset Locator,11-1111111, , ,OK,12/5/2010 20:32

sAR,AR1-360024-NB,None,Access to the computer is denied,12/5/2010 20:32

WORKGROUP,TANUT-NB,None,Access to the computer is denied,12/5/2010 20:32