How to get total count results for relevance query?

Hello,

I want to get total number of results returned by the following query:

(name of site of it, id of it, name of it, categories of it ) of relevant fixlets whose (name of site of it is “BES Support” and category of it is “Upgrade”)of bes computer whose (id of it is 7383220)

Currently, to get a count of total results I’m using following separate query:

number of relevant fixlets whose (name of site of it is “BES Support” and category of it is “Upgrade”) of bes computer whose(id of it is 7383220)

Is there any way to get both results in a single query ??
Revert ASAP.
Thank you in advance.

I’m not quite sure I understand the use case, but a question:

• Do you want the total count as a ‘field/column’ with each row (repeated), or as a single row at the end of the result?
1 Like

It looks like you want the sum of fixlets along the with names. You can do this by creating a BES Fixlet Set and testing the size separately from pulling the details of the Fixlets inside the set.

(size of it, (name of site of it, id of it, name of it, categories of it ) of elements of it) of set of relevant fixlets whose (name of site of it is "BES Support" and category of it is "Upgrade")of bes computers whose (id of it is 7383220)

1 Like

Hi @Aram
I want the count as single row at the end of result

Thanks, @brolly33
This answer is also helpful! But I want total count at the end of the result (Not repeated).

Are you trying to just glue the 2 queries together sequentially?
You could cast both query results into strings and then use a semicolon to paste the two queries together.

(name of site of it, id of it, name of it, categories of it ) of relevant fixlets whose (name of site of it is "BES Support" and category of it is "Upgrade")of bes computer whose (id of it is 7383220) as string ; number of relevant fixlets whose (name of site of it is "BES Support" and category of it is "Upgrade") of bes computer whose(id of it is 7383220) as string

2 Likes