How to find mac address on Wifi

I have Notebook computer. I want to find Mac address of Wifi. In the console it shows only the ethernet MAC address. What can I do?

I can get the MAC address of my Ethernet and WiFi adapters.

The property name is suggestive of the problem - it looks as if it will show the MAC address of either type of adapter.

You will need to share the relevance you have for the two properties for us to help, really.

below is the relevance of

**Network Mac WIFI-LAN and Mac address - Windows are **

“mac addresses of adapters of network”

Can you suggest a code relevance that can show mac address of wifi and ethernet?

You can’t easily determine Ethernet, but you can determine WiFi.

(address of it as string, mac address of it, (if (exists wifi of it) then "WiFi" else "")) of ((adapters of network) whose ((up of it) and (not loopback of it) and (name of it does not contain "bridge") and (exists address of it)))

The script is very good, but suppose the Notebook is connected to the LAN but want to show the Mac address WIFI, how to do it?

Based on what I’d intended, and what I’ve witnessed, I’d conclude that the bottom three are Ethernet.

You get the IP and MAC addresses for all active network controllers. If a given device is WiFi, it adds the word “WiFi”.

If I want Code Relevent to write show mac adress wifi only, Can you give me the code? The purpose is to get a Mac address, just the WIFI of that machine. Mac address LAN is not required.