How to find list of deployed patches on client?

(imported topic written by amitspradhan)

Hi,

Is there a way by which we can trace all the pending or/and deployed actions on the individual client machines. I know for sure that if we check the Add/Remove programs it will tell us the deployed Patches. I am trying to check if there is any log file which can help me with the names of deployed pacthes and/or pending ones…

Can somebody help me with this?

Regards,

Amit

(imported comment written by BenKus)

Hey Amit,

Can you look in the console in the “Actions” tab after clicking on a computer?

Ben

(imported comment written by amitspradhan)

Ben,

That works. I want to do this for almost 130 systems in our BCM site. Doing this per computer would be tideous. Is there a way wherein if I have the list of these 130 hostnames, I can find the list of pending actions against each hostname as a whole rather than going to it individually.

Maybe some export/analysis !!

Regards,

Amit

(imported comment written by BenKus)

You want a list of 130 computers and all the open actions laid out for each of the computers? Is that going to be a very long list that will be very difficult to use?

Ben

(imported comment written by SystemAdmin)

Hi,

We also have similar issue for reporting. When we have a lot of machines and have to extract patching status for customer report timely manner.

We would like to extract lists of hostnames, fixlet names and the dates of action completed in one action on web report or other functions.

(see the attachment list we expected)

Yes, it may be a huge data, it is acceptable for us.

Thanks,