How to filter the status of bes actions with a particular id and time

Hi All, i am new to bigfix and started to learn the relevance language. I want to filter the different status from the results of bes actions based on the action id and time. Below is an example where i am trying to filter only the failed status but it gives the below error:

Q: (id of action of it , name of action of it , name of computers of it ,status of it) of results of bes actions whose (id of it =642 and name of status of it =“Failed”)
E: The operator “status” is not defined.

this is what i used to filter out the action on the particular fixlet.

(name of computer of it, ids of action of it, detailed status of it,name of action of it) of results of bes actions whose (id of source fixlet of it = “+fixletid+” AND now - time issued of it < 5 * day )

1 Like

Your example is quite close! The error in this case is a clue to the issue (though this is an area we need to improve - to better guide users). status is a property of an action’s results (https://developer.bigfix.com/relevance/reference/bes-action-result.html#status-of-bes-action-result-bes-action-status), and not an action itself. So, we’d move that portion of the filter to the results object:

(id of action of it , name of action of it , name of computers of it ,status of it) of results whose (status of it as string = "Failed") of bes actions whose (id of it = 642)

In terms of filtering by time, can you provide a bit more detail on your specific requirement, as there are a few different times in this general context?