How to deploy agent on 100 Azure windows client

is there any way to deploy 100 windows agent on Azure infra?

Use the Client Deployment Dashboard/Tool and specify the necessary command polling and __RelayServer1/2 configuration items so that those new Azure endpoints can communicate with your BigFix infrastructure.

so that mean if i need to create client deployment Tool instance on one of the Azure server and then provide config items , it would deploy agent on the public cloud?

It would be best to setup a deployment sever & BESRelay in your Azure context for those endpoints. If you leave that BESRelay in place, then command polling won’t be necessary and you’ll have better response to this managed Azure endpoints.

one more query, so i need to setup public DNS on Asure Relay server or on Client Deployment Instance to connect with my Bigfix APP in local Data center?

Yes, public DNS will be necessary, but it’s not at your public cloud later.

You’ll need a public, routeable C-name alias pointed to your DMZ BESRelay or reverse-proxy rule that brings BigFix traffic back into your internal network to your relays and root BES server.

The BESRelay in your public cloud is for better (i.e. more efficient because most public cloud providers block UDP) endpoint management and as an agent (i.e. BESClient) deployment point.

1 Like

Ok got it. thanks for your help

Hi @cmcannady, i can install client with CDT option but need to know how to install linux client with sudo right or with ssh key option?

1 Like

Ok thanks for your reply, however i have raised an enhancement request for SSH key based authentication for Linux

thank you