How to delete all baseline from a site

I’ve created a site specifically for patching baseline, which is part of the automation plan. I’m using the Dymaically Run Baseline from Site fixlet, so I’m looking for a way to delete any baseline part of this site after patching using API unless there is another way.

Not sure what you’re looking for? But yes you can delete baselines using the REST API - see https://developer.bigfix.com/rest-api/api/baseline.html

You’d GET /api/baselines/{site type}/{site name} , then loop through with a DELETE for each result.

“Other Ways” include just selecting them all in the Console and right-click and Remove them.

When adding the “Dynamically Run Baseline from Site” fixlet to the Automation Plan, it pulls in ALL the baselines that exist in the Site and applies it to the Target. This is why I have created a new site just for patching. The plan is to create the Patch baseline in this site, and have the automation plan pull in only that one baseline to apply to the target endpoints. Once the patching is completed, I need to remove the baseline so there is only one baseline at any given time for the monthly patches in the site.