How to concatenate output?

I get two tags in my output.

(names of computers of it, values of it) of results of bes properties whose (name of it = "test")

how to I concatenate these two output values into single one. Something like,

(names of computers of it as string & "|" & values of it as string) of results of bes properties whose (name of it = "test")

In order to concatenate strings, you must have singular results. The following is one method to achieve this given your session relevance:

(item 0 of it & " | " & item 1 of it) of ((names of computers of it as string, values of it as string) of results of bes properties whose (name of it = “test”))

Here’s a very useful link that describes the various errors that relevance might return, and hints/suggestions on how to address them:

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SS63NW_9.2.0/com.ibm.tivoli.tem.doc_9.2/Platform/Relevance/c_a_singular_expression_is_requi.html?lang=en

Unfortunately I’m not able to get it. This is what exactly my query is

(item 0 of it & " | " & item 1 of it) of (name of computer of it, values of it) of results of properties of BES Fixlets whose (analysis flag of it and name of it = "Test")

Can you please advise where I’m doing wrong? Thanks

If it is not feasible, i have one alternative requirement. My output looks like this now

computer1, software 1
computer1, software 2
computer2, software 1
computer2, software 2

I’m trying to get output

computer1 | software 1
computer1 | software 2
computer2 | software 1
computer2 | software 2

I’m even fine if it can be achieved like this

computer1, software 1|software 2
computer2, software 1|software 2

Thanks

I think I achieved second output with the below one. I’m still looking for any better ways :smile:

(name of computer of it, concatenation “|” of values of it) of results of properties of BES Fixlets whose (analysis flag of it and name of it = “Test”)