How to check status interface "awdl0" on MacOS

Hi all
I am having difficulty checking the status of the awdl0 interface on MacOS, I want to find out if the “awdl0” is disabled or enabled. Can you please help me find out how to check the status of the “awdl0” interface on MacOS?
Hopefully u can help for my case
Thankyou

That is a curiously specific request. “awdl” is Apple Wireless Direct Link, aka Continuity. It’s not generally enabled or disabled. That said, awdl0 is a network interface like any other.

Q: (name of it, up of it) of (adapters of network) whose (name of it contains "awdl")
A: awdl0, True
3 Likes

The meaning of the following relevance is if the “awdl0” interface is not active, the output of the relevance is “FALSE”.

Yes, the same behavior as with up of it of any adapter of network.

https://developer.bigfix.com/relevance/reference/network-adapter.html#up-of-network-adapter-boolean

Thank you for your suggestion i will try it first and tell you tommorow abaout the results

HI @atlauren ,
If I want the output of the analysis to be “TRUE”, how do I edit it? I have already edited it with the following relevance but the result I get is an error: "if ((up of it) of (adapters of network) whose (name of it contains “awdl”)) then “Enable” else “Disable”.

This is an exercise of relevance TRUE/FALSE.

exists (adapter of network) whose ((name of it contains "awdl") and (up of it))

In this example, you’re looking all network adapters, then filtering (whose) for any that both have “awdl” in the name, and are active (up). If any matching these conditions exists, it returns TRUE.