How to check MS Exchange CU information by BigFix

I want to check MS Exchange CU information by BigFix.

I know the following exchange document. But I don’t know the setting of analyze on BigFix.

Please tell me if you know how to get this information by BigFix.

if exists file "D:\Program Files\Bin\SetupUI.exe"
then version of file "D:\Program Files\Bin\SetupUI.exe"
Else if exists file "D:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\v15\Bin\SetupUI.exe"
then version of file "D:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\v15\Bin\SetupUI.exe"
Else if exists file "D:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\v14\Bin\SetupUI.exe"
then version of file "D:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\v14\Bin\SetupUI.exe"
Else if exists file "E:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\v15\Bin\SetupUI.exe"
then version of file "E:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\v15\Bin\SetupUI.exe"
Else if exists file "C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\v15\Bin\SetupUI.exe"
then version of file "C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\v15\Bin\SetupUI.exe"
Else if exists file "C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\v14\Bin\SetupUI.exe"
then version of file "C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\v14\Bin\SetupUI.exe"
Else “Exchange version not detected”

1 Like

I could check a a success by the following script.

====
if exists file "D:\Program Files\Bin\SetupUI.exe"
then version of file “D:\Program Files\Bin\SetupUI.exe” as string
Else if exists file "D:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\v15\Bin\SetupUI.exe"
then version of file “D:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\v15\Bin\SetupUI.exe” as string
Else if exists file "D:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\v14\Bin\SetupUI.exe"
then version of file “D:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\v14\Bin\SetupUI.exe” as string
Else if exists file "E:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\v15\Bin\SetupUI.exe"
then version of file “E:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\v15\Bin\SetupUI.exe” as string
Else if exists file "C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\v15\Bin\SetupUI.exe"
then version of file “C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\v15\Bin\SetupUI.exe” as string
Else if exists file "C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\v14\Bin\SetupUI.exe"
then version of file “C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\v14\Bin\SetupUI.exe” as string
Else “Exchange version not detected”

A tighter way to form this relevance using plural folders

q: (concatenation ", " of (versions of files "SetupUI.exe" of folders ("Bin") of folders ("Program Files";"Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\v14";"Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\v15") of folders ("C:\";"D:\";"E:\") as string))|"Exchange version not detected"

3 Likes