How to check if client is a member of a certain Automatic group

I am trying to add relevance to an automatic group, so when the client checks in if it is not a member of a list of Automatic groups I already have working then it becomes a member of this group. I might be wrong, but the relevance would need to return a true or false value. So if it is false and not a member of any of the list groups then it becomes a member of the new one. Any help would be great.

I’m on an iPad right now so no access to the console, but try this …

Create an Automatic Group
For the Rlevance, I believe the option you want is the bottom one (let’s you choose items from pick lists but might be the middle item).
For the first property, you want to choose the Computer group Membership item, then Is Not a Member and select one of your groups.
Repeat adding Claus until you have all your groups added as clauses.
Save the Group.
If you left the Relevance selector to ALL then it will have ANDed the clauses together and any computer that is not already a member of the other groups will join the new one.

If you want to see the relevance it created, check the details tab.

Thanks for responding Tim. However, I had it set up like that and it still seems to grab systems that are part of the groups I listed in the relevance. Now, I have these groups setup under a custom site so I am not sure if that makes a difference or not. Below is the relevance that I used, I thought it was due to them being a automatic group and not a manual.

<script>

(version of client >= "6.0.0.0") AND ((not (exists true whose (if true then (member of group 109592 of site "CustomSite_WinPWSTeam") else false))) AND (not (exists true whose (if true then (member of group 109593 of site "CustomSite_WinPWSTeam") else false))) AND (not (exists true whose (if true then (member of group 133500 of site "CustomSite_WinPWSTeam") else false))) AND (not (exists true whose (if true then (member of group 109594 of site "CustomSite_WinPWSTeam") else false))) AND (not (exists true whose (if true then (member of group 133498 of site "CustomSite_WinPWSTeam") else false))) AND (not (exists true whose (if true then (member of group 133501 of site "CustomSite_WinPWSTeam") else false))) AND (not (exists true whose (if true then (member of group 109595 of site "CustomSite_WinPWSTeam") else false))) AND (not (exists true whose (if true then (member of group 133499 of site "CustomSite_WinPWSTeam") else false))) AND (not (exists true whose (if true then (member of group 109596 of site "CustomSite_WinPWSTeam") else false))) AND (not (exists true whose (if true then (member of group 133502 of site "CustomSite_WinPWSTeam") else false))) AND (not (exists true whose (if true then (member of group 109597 of site "CustomSite_WinPWSTeam") else false))) AND (not (exists true whose (if true then (member of group 150901 of site "CustomSite_WinPWSTeam") else false))) AND (not (exists true whose (if true then (member of group 150902 of site "CustomSite_WinPWSTeam") else false))) AND (not (exists true whose (if true then (member of group 150916 of site "CustomSite_WinPWSTeam") else false))))

</script>

This seems like an issue that I am facing in my environment too.

I have a raised a service request with IBM and so far the support person is not able to diagnose the problem.
In my case the computers were once part of that group but suddenly the machines started moving out of the group.

I will provide the solution to this group as soon as I have it, meanwhile if somebody has some nice ideas to try i am ready to try it.
Similar discussion initiated by me on the below link.

https://forum.bigfix.com/t/sudden-reduction-of-machines-from-automatic-group/20394