How to add an empty lin at the end of a query

Hi,

How can I add an empty line between multiple results of a query?

("ActionID: " & id of it as string, "Label: " & name of it, "Issued: " & time issued of it as string, "IssuedBy: " & name of issuer of it, ("Target: " & item 0 of it & " | " & item 1 of it) of (name of computer of it | “n/a”, "Status: " & detailed status of it) of results of it) of bes actions whose (name of it contains “Ticket#”)

Thanks

1 Like

Add & "%0d%0a" to the end of the string output.

Thanks Steve that worked!

("ActionID: " & id of it as string, "Label: " & name of it, "Issued: " & time issued of it as string, "IssuedBy: " & name of issuer of it, ("Target: " & item 0 of it & " | " & item 1 of it) of (name of computer of it | “n/a”, "Status: " & detailed status of it) of results of it & “%0d%0a”) of bes actions whose (name of it contains “Ticket#”)

How would I add the time issued of it to report back only 2 days?

I’ve tried the following but the result was: Error: This expression could not be parsed.

("ActionID: " & id of it as string, "Label: " & name of it, "Issued: " & whose ((now - time issued of it as string) < 2*day), "IssuedBy: " & name of issuer of it, ("Target: " & item 0 of it & " | " & item 1 of it) of (name of computer of it | “n/a”, "Status: " & detailed status of it & “%0d%0a”) of results of it) of bes actions whose (name of it contains “ticke#”)

Thanks

You need to filter on the bes actions, like this:

Hi Steve,

That worked, thanks! So obviously I had this part “AND time issued of it > now - 2*day” in the wrong place. Is there are “hard fast rule” sort to speak for where goes what in the relevance language? I’m slowly but surely understanding this but my biggest problem is understanding what goes where?, if that make sense to you.

Regards,

Tony

There’s a site dedicated to understanding BigFix: https://developer.bigfix.com/ and, in particular, a Tutorial on the Relevance language.

1 Like