how I could export a customize report in .csv format from BigFix

Hello everyone,

I need to know how I could export a customize report in .csv format from BigFix.

I have tried to use the “archive” option but the data is displayed corrupted, however in html it is displayed correctly.

Thanks in advance!

Can you show a screenshot or describe what you mean by a customized report? Is this in Web Reports? Are you talking about a view of columns & filters using the “Explore Data” view, or do you mean a fully-customized HTML report that you imported?

Hi Sr.

I am trying to export a report in .csv format that we imported to BigFix, for that reason I mentioned that it is a customized report.

I do not see the option to export this customized reports from BigFix in .csv format, I just was able to export it in html format.

Best regards and thanks in advance for your help.

Ah, ok. The “CSV Export” option code is built to work with our in-box reports, that are created using the “Explore Data” option.

For a fully-custom report that creates its own HTML output, the report itself would have to provide that option. For instance I’ve created dozens of reports based on JQuery / dataTables, and in that case we need to use the export functions provided in dataTables’ “Buttons” plugin.

Thanks Sr. for your response!