How do you remove a custom dashboard

I’ve been experimenting with custom dashboards. I’ve been testing the dashboard by adding the *.odo files to the Files section of a custom site.

I then saw that I could also add the dashboard by using the Debug -> Load Wizard . . .

This works exactly as I expected. But, now I have a dashboard that I can’t seem to remove. How do I remove that dashboard?

If you’ve loaded a dashboard or wizard via the Console’s debug menu, the content in question will only be available for that given Console session. Simply restarting the Console should remove the custom dashboard or wizard (unless it is part of a site).

Thanks Aram,

I don’t know why I didn’t think to try that. So, the only way to make a custom dashboard persistent is to add the *.ojo file to the Files section of the custom site?

Correct. This also has the added benefit of being able to share the custom dashboard with other operators (based on their permission to the custom site).

1 Like

if “install” .ojo in a Custom Site using the Tools --> Add Files to Site… option,

how to remove

I have found ,there is a file under the site management, can be deleted :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

@dwerdwer, glad you found where to delete the files after adding to your custom site.

Agreed! And for general reference if anyone else comes across this: http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SS63NW_9.2.0/com.ibm.tivoli.tem.doc_9.2/Platform/Console/c_viewing_and_deleting_site_file.html?cp=SS63NW_9.2.0&lang=en

1 Like