How Did I get "masthead" file?

Hello,

I requested license from “https://tem.subscribenet.com/”, and when I launch the BIGFIX-BES-9*.exe, I can put only the once file I have : ‘LicenseAuthorization.BESLicenseAuthorization’ and the ‘LicenseAuthorization.crt’ too.
Next at the ‘Request License’ window, a windows pop-up came “no start line; key values mismatch (classCertificateDoesNotMatchPrivateKey).”

issue

Who could help me faster ? I have to present my BigFix project for the next week !

Regards

The masthead is generated by the installation generator tool that I believe you are using based on the image in your post. I believe that this error is associated with a mismatch from a conflicting previously installed private key.

I would recommend running BESRemove and then reinstalling using your license authorization. Based on the private key setup you may need to attain a new authorization file.

BESRemove will rip out all remnants of BigFix currently installed on your server, registry, database, program files, program data, etc.

If this is urgent, feel free to contact me directly.
-jgo

2 Likes

Hello jgo,

I requested a new authorization file. And after your “BES Remove” recommendations, the installation worked

Thank you very much !

My issue is now resolved ! special thanks !

1 Like

You are welcome.
Laters.

1 Like