How Automatically manage patches of endpoints, multiple operating systems and applications

How Automatically manage patches of endpoints, multiple operating systems and applications.
Can provide automated patching for physical, virtual and clustered servers.

That sounds like Patch Policy, available with BigFix Compliance or BigFix Lifecycle. Configure Patch Policy in the WebUI AutoPatch module (such as whether to deploy Critical, Important, Moderate, or All patches), define schedules for patching & reboots, and configure the policy for auto-refresh so new patches are automatically included when they are released. Where are you stuck, I’m sure we can help.

thanks for your response ,kindly guide installation steps of WEBUI. how to install and configure it… Thanks

Sure, we actually had some good folks write it up step-by-step. The instructions are posted at https://help.hcltechsw.com/bigfix/9.5/platform/Platform/Installation/c_installing_the_webui.html

Dear Jason i have checked these… as described following location in document
BigFix Enterprise\BES Installers\WebUI\ server directory

is not available on my server…

That folder will have the installers only after you cache them, there are Fixlets that help you do that. However you can also use the Fixlet in BES Support to install the WebUI. Locate the Install BigFix WebUI Service Fixlet that is relevant for your server version. For example, if you are running Platform V10.0.0, use the Fixlet: Install BigFix WebUI Service (Version 10.0.0).