Help with Report to remove 'unspecified' and N/A' patches

Hello,

I currently have a CRE that is as follows:

bes fixlets whose (source of it is “Microsoft” AND category of it is contained by set of (“Critical Updates”;“Security Update”;“Security Hotfix”) AND (mime field “X-Fixlet-product-family” of it contains “Windows” OR mime field “X-Fixlet-product-family” of it contains “Office”))

I also want it to NOT REPORT for patches that are ‘unspecificed’ and/or 'N/A? Please help me!

Try throwing another clause in that filter for ‘source severity’.

and source severity of it is not container by set of ("Unspecified";"N/A")

I actually have no idea how and where to do that as I did not build the previous expression, am bit of a BigFix novice, any chance you could help me?

You may want to point your browser here and you’ll need access to your BigFix deployment to test the modified session relevance.

Test with the session relevance tester @rgangemi linked, and try

names of bes fixlets whose (source of it is “Microsoft” AND category of it is contained by set of (“Critical Updates”;“Security Update”;“Security Hotfix”) AND (mime field “X-Fixlet-product-family” of it contains “Windows” OR mime field “X-Fixlet-product-family” of it contains “Office”) AND source severity of it is not contained by set of ("Unspecified";"N/A") )