Help on how to remove a column from a web report

Hello everyone,

Hopefully a simple request that I just can’t figure out for the life of me. I need to remove the Applicable Computers column but I do not see a way to easily do this.

Help!

Thank you!

The presence of the ‘Edit Source’ button, and the column formatting, leads me to believe this is a custom report where the whole layout is generated by custom HTML in your environment.

To manipulate those columns you’d need to hit the ‘Edit Source’ button. You’ll get an editor window along with a ‘Preview’ button to check your changes. When finished you’ll either need to save as a new report, or overwrite the existing report.

I saw that editor too and that’s just what I was afraid of, having to figure that out. So I was able to get the header columns removed but not necessarily the data as I still see it under preview (but again, without the column header).

Is there a guide on this?

Thanks Jason

“Sort Of”.

Custom Web Reports are geared towards application developers, rather than system administrators, but we do have some guidance at https://developer.bigfix.com/other/web-reports-api/

If you can post the code of the report I’d be happy to have a look at it.

I figured out how to remove the headers but not the output of the data

I can’t just paste the code here since it formats it and I can’t upload a txt file

If you paste it here I can fix the text formatting