HCL BigFix Technical Advisors YouTube Channel

Did you know we have started a BigFix Technical Advisor YouTube Channel?

This channel already has four instructional videos with a weekly publishing target of one or two videos. Contributions come from the HCL BigFix Technical Advisors, HCL BigFix Support, HCL BigFix Services, HCL BigFix AVP and one random HCL sales guy that we on the technical teams here at HCL trust. We’ll keep an eye on him!

This is just the beginning. Content will be focused on five to ten minute long videos to help you understand:

Configurations
License Management
Features
Upgrade process
Migrations
Trouble Shooting
Relevance
How To do that
…and more

We’re curious what you think. Historically at IBM we had random videos released here and there but never in volume. This is a focus initially on common BigFix 101 type things that many customers, partners, etc need help with. As our video library grows, we’ll compile these into sequenced playlists so that you can take small bites on related topics at your leisure.

Do you have some topics you’d like to suggest? Let us know in this thread or via a direct message to me here.

I’m even open to a customer submitted video. We have such a passionate community of BigFixers that many of you have contributed not only here on the forums, but at user groups, masterclasses, boot camps, the slack channels, and more. If you would like to be made famous then by all means let me know the content and I’ll work with you on the format.

Oh yeah… The link!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtoLTyln5per0JYzw1phGiQ

Thanks all!

Dan Paquette

7 Likes