Have You Upgraded?

Have you upgraded to BigFix 11 yet?

• YES
  • NO
  • PLANNED
  • IN DEV / QA / TEST ONLY

0 voters

If you have, have you spotted any quirkiness or issues in BF11 that others should know of?

• YES
  • NO

0 voters

Have you found a new use case that’s came about as a direct result of upgrading?

• YES
  • NO

0 voters

Have you seen any performance changes with any part of the infra?

• YES
  • NO

0 voters

Feel free to add some comments :slight_smile:

The only issue I’ve found so far are agent installation issues with Solaris 11 servers but I have a case open for it :slight_smile:

I have personally seen this issue right after I upgraded my QA environment:

https://support.hcltechsw.com/csm?id=kb_article&sysparm_article=KB0108267

That annoying issue is stopping from upgrading my prod environment as of now.

1 Like

I’ve got some work to do before upgrading. The thing with machines being in drawers and their certs rolling out from under them will definitely impact our user base. I gotta build a whole thing for reregistering clients that are out on the big bad interwebs.

2 Likes

Upgraded from 10.0.9 to 11.0.0 as end of September (did not enable TLS1.3/sha384 cause haven’t upgraded the agents yet) but things seem to be working fine. We were spotting a few bugs in WR before the upgrade and all cleared afterwards. Went through two full patch cycles since with no issues and things have been stable.

3 Likes

The defect article status appears to be open as of right now. Was it not fixed with v11.0.1?

I have recently upgraded to V11.0.1 and the issue is still there, it has not been fixed.

Ok, but I believe HCL must have provided some hotfix as a workaround for it, right?

I personally didn’t open a support ticket so I don’t know if there is a hotfix for this.