Gratherthen equal value from file

Need Grater then equal value >=8 out put from file. from below PASS_MIN_LEN 8 and some are 15, 12 some are 5 value. if it is PASS_MIN_LEN >=8 need true else false. help

First, work out how to parse the file to get the information you need in a useful format

q: lines of file "c:\temp\relevancesample.txt"
A: ; a test file
A: PASS_MIN_LEN 12
A: ;
I: plural file line

q: lines whose (it as uppercase starts with "PASS_MIN_LEN") of file "c:\temp\relevancesample.txt"
A: PASS_MIN_LEN 12
I: plural file line

q: following text of first " " of it of lines whose (it as uppercase starts with "PASS_MIN_LEN") of file "c:\temp\relevancesample.txt"
A: 12
I: singular substring

q: (following text of first " " of it as integer) of lines whose (it as uppercase starts with "PASS_MIN_LEN") of file "c:\temp\relevancesample.txt"
A: 12
I: plural integer

Then combine that into relevance that gives you a True or False

q: exists lines whose (it as uppercase starts with "PASS_MIN_LEN" and (following text of first " " of it as integer >= 8)) of file "c:\temp\relevancesample.txt"
A: True
I: singular boolean
1 Like

Hi Trn,
Thank you very much.

I had tried above PASS_MIN_LEN 8 or PASS_MIN_LEN 8 i am getting results . Where PASS_MIN_LEN8 with out space one getting error . kindly help
(following text of first " " of it as integer) of lines whose (it as uppercase starts with “PASS_MIN_LEN”) of file "c:\temp\relevancesample.txt"
results error
Results for >= 8 getting false because error in above. remain getting results correct