Get value for column I created

Hi,

I added a column from the Bigfix console.
In WebReport I try to recall and express the values for the column I created.What should I do to express the value of the attributes I made me?

I need a hand.

Thank you

In Explore Data -> Computers, click the 'Add Column’s button.

Hi,

I made a property to get the serial number.
Serial

I want to add a column to WebReport through the properties I created.
I don’t know how to express the relevance here.

Below is my WebReport Source.

6월 패치, 적용 가능한 Fixlet List - 적용 가능한 Fixlet 0 초과 기준 <?relevance (tr of concatenation of ( th of "Site" & th of "범주" & th of "소스 심각도" & th of "ID" & th of "Fixlet" & th of "소스릴리즈날짜" & th of "serial"& th of "적용가능한 컴퓨터 수" & th of "치료된 컴퓨터 수"& th of "적용률")& concatenation of trs of (td of (item 0 of it as string) & td of (item 1 of it as string)& td of (item 2 of it as string)& td of (item 3 of it as string)& td of (item 4 of it as string)& td of (item 5 of it as string) & td of (item 6 of it as string)& td of (item 7 of it as string)& td of (item 8 of it as string)& td of (item 9 of it as string & "%25")) of (display name of sites of it,display category of it, source severity of it,id of it,name of it, source release date of it, ???????????????????????????, Applicable Computer Count of it, (number of results whose (relevant flag of it = false) of it),(100*(number of results whose (relevant flag of it = false) of it)/(Applicable Computer Count of it + (number of results whose (relevant flag of it = false) of it)))) of bes fixlets whose ((source release date of it > current date - 60*day) and name of it as string does not contain "Mozilla" and name of it as string does not contain "Firefox" and name of it as string does not contain "Skype" and name of it as string does not contain "Notepad++" and name of it as string does not contain "iTunes" and (Applicable Computer Count of it > 0) and (display name of site of it contains "Patches for Windows"))) ?>

I need your help.

Thank you

I’d like to print out the number of computers that contain VMs.