Get action result for all computers in action

Hi,

I’ve searched the web on how to add the results for all computers In an action but came up empty.

How could I add that to the following query?

(ids of it, name of it, time issued of it, name of issuer of it) of items 0 of (elements of it, it) whose (time issued of item 0 of it = maximum of times issued of elements of item 1 of it) of set of bes actions whose (name of it contains “ActionName”)

thanks

How about something like:

(ids of it, name of it, time issued of it, name of issuer of it, (name of computer of it | "n/a", status of it) of results of it) of items 0 of (elements of it, it) whose (time issued of item 0 of it = maximum of times issued of elements of item 1 of it) of set of bes actions whose (name of it contains "ActionName")

2 Likes

Thanks Aram, that works nicely. Question: I see the result as “fixed” for those computers that successfully received the deployment and those that didn’t as “failed”. Is “fixed” synonymous with “completed” which I see in the BigFIx console?

actually if when I added detailed status I get “The action executed successfully” which works better for me. What resources are you using to write your queries? I am starting to get this but have a long way to go. Thanks again!

1 Like

There are a variety of resources that can help here: