GatherDB log didn't show that the site are imported

Hi,

Recently I noticed that the GatherDB logs didn’t show that the sites are imported. I tried a few times but it is still not imported. Could anyone please help, thanks in advance.

Regards.

I think we need a bit more of a clue here.

Which sites didn’t import?
When did they last import?
What are the current published and imported version numbers?
What is in the logs?

1 Like

You can enable verbose logging to get more insight: https://support.hcltechsw.com/csm?id=kb_article&sysparm_article=KB0024199

1 Like

Hi.

I did an Airgap request and was able to download new versions of my subscribed sites. When I try to import the response file to Bigfix server it says import successful, but in the GatherDB log, it didn’t show that the sites are imported, the log doesn’t contain the any log. The last that I successfully imported was on 2nd October 2023. No more log beyong 2nd october 2023. But my last try was on 22th october 2023.

GatherDB version: 10.0.9.21
BigFix Airgap Tool version: 10.0.9.21

Please advise, thanks.

After Importing AirgapResponse

• Check Mirror Server\Inbox\bfemapfile.xml file and mention the SiteID you want to check
  • open Mirror Server\Inbox\GatherState.xml and check if the Latest Version has been downloaded

After that, the GatherDB Service, should be able to Import the data to the Database
I had a situation with a customer the Latest version had been downloaded but the GatherDB Log will not write any importing activity - after Restarting the GatherDB Service - The importing will start after sometime the issue will occur again.

This is still under investigation, but mean while we created a scheduled tasks to restart the GatherDB service at a specific time