Fixlets for Adobe Security Advisory apsb09-03

(imported topic written by ggerling91)

Is there any word one how soon fixlets will be released for these products?

Adobe has issued 9.1 in response to versions 9.0 and under being actively exploited.

http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb09-03.html

also

http://blogs.adobe.com/psirt/2009/03/_adobe_reader_and_acrobat_91_u.html

(imported comment written by ggerling91)

Any update would be helpful

(imported comment written by jeremylam)

We expect to have this content out by the end of business day (PST) today. I’ll update when the upgrade content has been published.

Thanks Jeremy

We’ve started working on the 9.1 upgrade content, but it looks like the ETA for this is sometime tomorrow (3/12).

The Adobe Acrobat/Reader 9.1 update and supporting content has been published in the “Updates for Windows Applications” site. Your BES deployment will automatically gather the new site, or you can trigger a manual gather.

Thanks for the update.

We already deployed the new version with a custom task. The patches for versions 7 and 8 of Reader and Acrobat are scheduled for on or around the 18th. Should we expect a day or two wait time for the Bigfix content to be released?

Adobe has released updates for Acrobat and Reader versions 7 and 8. Is there any idea of when Bigfix will release this content?

http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb09-04.html

(imported comment written by Herman_Fisch91)

herman.fisc@yahoo.com.My coputer cannot gather pixlet sense i bought it it is brand new.It is Gateway laptop and came with bigfix already loaded

(imported comment written by Herman_Fisch91)

hermanfisch@yahoo.com.My cumputer cannot gather fixlets

sense i bought it is brand new.It is gateway laptop and came with bigfix alreaded loaded.

(imported comment written by BenKus)

Hi Herman,

This forum is for paying customers of the enterprise version of BigFix. The version that ships with your gateway computer is free of charge and if you have questions or concerns, you will need to check with gateway.

Thanks,

Ben

(imported comment written by drp91)

Hi,

I also have a question about the Adobe fixlets.

Are there published fixlets for Acrobat 8.1.4 and Acrobat 7.1.1? I have content for Acrobat 9.1 but don’t find 8.1.4 or 7.1.1.

Thank you.

(imported comment written by rwest23)

Hi drp,

We have the following content, which was published on 3/23, available to patch Acrobat/Reader 7 and 8:

8071007 Adobe Reader 7.1.1 Available - Adobe Reader 7.1.0

8071008 Adobe Reader 7.1.1 Available - Adobe Reader 7.1.0 (French)

8081011 Adobe Reader 8.1.4 Available - Adobe Reader 8.1.3

8081012 Adobe Reader 8.1.4 Available - Adobe Reader 8.1.3 (French)

9071019 Adobe Acrobat 7.1.1 Available - Adobe Acrobat 7.1.0

9071020 Adobe Acrobat 7.1.1 Available - Adobe Acrobat 7.1.0 (French)

9081009 Adobe Acrobat 8.1.4 Available - Adobe Acrobat 8.1.3

9081010 Adobe Acrobat 8.1.4 Available - Adobe Acrobat 8.1.3 (French)

Please make sure that you have the latest version of the Updates for Windows Applications site (v195) by going to Tools->Manage Sites… and clicking on Gather All Sites in the console.

Please let us know if you have any questions about the content.

Thanks,

Randy