Fixlet with prefetch failed in baseline

(imported topic written by lincolnl)

I run this task independently (not part of the baseline), I have a 100% success rate, but failed in baseline.

does anyone encounter this?

(imported comment written by lincolnl)

can someone help on this?

(imported comment written by jgolembi)

Can you offer some more information? Could you add the text of the line in the fixlet it is failing on?

-John G

John,Thanks you for your attention.

It failed at the beginning at the prefetch block, but when I take action from the fixlet(not in a baseline),the action always successful.

here are my prefetch code:

begin prefetch block

add prefetch item {line containing “iam_extract_global.pl” of file ((pathname of client folder of current site) & “/tem_urt_extractor_list.txt”)}

add prefetch item {line containing “iam_extract_global.pl” of file ((pathname of client folder of current site) & “/tem_urt_extractor_list.txt”)}

add prefetch item {line containing “IAMSubsystemsLibrary.pm” of file ((pathname of client folder of current site) & “/tem_urt_extractor_list.txt”)}

add prefetch item {line containing “IAMSubsystemsLibrary.ksh” of file ((pathname of client folder of current site) & “/tem_urt_extractor_list.txt”)} end prefetch block

thanks.

may I know is there any limitation for using prefetch in baseline?

(imported comment written by jgolembi)

I don’t believe there is. I will look through some more documentation though.

Do the items you are trying to download exist? Could you get that txt file posted?

Also what options are you using in the Behavior section of the action you create from the baseline?

-John G

I am sure the files exist.

I can run the tasks stand along perfect well,it just failed when i add it to a baseline. don’t know why…

I just select a target,no select other option when taking the action

in my test, a task with prefetch function can not be used in baseline, do you know why?