Fixlet when created

hey,
i want to create relevance to know who create the fixlet,when,and site
its posible?

It is, using session relevance.

Details here: https://developer.bigfix.com/relevance/reference/bes-fixlet.html

1 Like

Here’s a sample bit of session relevance given the reference link above:

(id of it, name of it, name of issuer of it | "n/a", creation time of it as string | "n/a", display name of site of it | "n/a") of bes fixlets whose (custom flag of it AND fixlet flag of it)

hey,
thank aram!:slight_smile:

do you now if there is another sign instead & ??

I don’t see the amperand & in use anywhere in the example, how are you trying to use it?

aram example give me all the fixlets and its very good:slight_smile:
but, i tried to do something for specific date
meantime lld try this :
(Names of Sites of it, creation times of it, names of issuers of it) of bes fixlets whose ((creation time of it) > time (“1 Sep 2019 12:00:00” & local time zone as string))

but this & give me an error so i looking for something else

@JasonWalker

Again, we’d need the actual code of the example you’re trying to use, but it is very likely that you would need to URL-encode your query. You’ll also need a space after the time and before the time zone.

Depending upon which language/script/utility you are using the URL-encoding may be automatic for you, or you might have to do the encoding yourself. There are many online URL encoders available, for example https://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/dencoder/

1 Like

Agreed on the URL-encoding. Here’s a sample API call against which you can perform a GET that includes a URL-encoded relevance parameter given your session relevance above:

/api/query?relevance=%28Names%20of%20Sites%20of%20it%2C%20creation%20times%20of%20it%2C%20names%20of%20issuers%20of%20it%29%20of%20bes%20fixlets%20whose%20%28%28creation%20time%20of%20it%29%20>%20time%20%28"01%20Sep%202019%2012%3A00%3A00"%20%26%20local%20time%20zone%20as%20string%29%29

As Jason suggests, this might be done automatically for you depending on how you are calling the API, or you can manually encode it per the example above.

(Also, note that your session relevance query above will return many BigFix objects that are not Fixlets since you’ve removed the fixlet flag of it I previously included).