Fixlet to disable OneDrive

I wrote a fixlet to disable One Drive in Windows 10, but it keep failing every time i run it, can someone help, here is the action & relevance;
action uses wow64 redirection false delete __createfile delete wizardedit.reg createfile until @end_create_reg_file Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Wow6432Node\CLS{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6} ] “System.IsPinnedToNameSpaceTree”=dword:00000000 @end_create_reg_file move __createfile wizardedit.reg waithidden regedit /s “wizardedit.reg”

(name of operating system = “Win10”) AND (NOT exists value “System.IsPinnedToNameSpaceTree” of keys “HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Wow6432Node\CLSID{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}” of native registry)

It’s difficult to parse the actionscript and relevance from above (please use the “preformatted text” option when pasting these), but based on the above, I believe the issue is likely due to the lack of escaping the curly brackets in the actionscript. Please see http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21506259 for more information along with how to escape curly brackets in actionscript.

Thanks I will try that.

I ran the the action and it was successful but it did not change the value. Here is the action I ran:
action uses wow64 redirection false

delete __createfile
delete wizardedit.reg

createfile until @end_create_reg_file
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Wow6432Node\CLSID{{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}]
“System.IsPinnedToNameSpaceTree”=dword:00000000
@end_create_reg_file

move __createfile wizardedit.reg
waithidden regedit /s “wizardedit.reg”

Fixlet ran successfully, but the value did not change.

I haven’t tested this, but in the above actionscript, I do notice that there is a \ missing after CLSID. When building and troubleshooting such content, one thing that can help is to attempt to manually import the created .reg file to ensure there isn’t an issue with what is being imported (rather than diagnosing an issue within the actionscript).

I will try that thanks.