Fixlet Compliance by Content (v2.0)

Error: This expression could not be parsed.

Statement:
unique values of (("" & name of it & “”) & “||” & id of it as string & “||” & (if (exists category of it) then (if (category of it as lowercase contains “”) then (category of it as string) else (“Unspecified”) ) else (“Unknown”)) & “||” & (if (exists source severity of it) then (if (source severity of it as lowercase contains “” or source severity of it as lowercase contains “”) then (“Unspecified”) else (source severity of it) ) else (“Unspecified”)) & “||” & (if (exists source release date of it) then ((year of it as string & “/” & month of it as two digits & “/” & day_of_month of it as two digits & " (" & day_of_week of it as three letters & “)”) of source release date of it) else ("–")) & “||” & number of elements of intersection of (unions of ((sets of members whose (exists name of it) of bes computer groups whose (name of it = “Win2019 Servers”))) ; it) of sets of computers of results whose (exists last became relevant of it AND exists last became nonrelevant of it and last became relevant of it < last became nonrelevant of it) of it as string & “||” & number of elements of intersection of (unions of ((sets of members whose (exists name of it) of bes computer groups whose (name of it = “Win2019 Servers”))) ; it) of sets of computers of results whose (relevant flag of it) of it as string & “||0||0||” & name of site of it) of elements of unions of ((sets of source fixlets of components of component groups of bes fixlets whose (baseline flag of it = true and name of it = “||”)); ; )

I am getting above error while taking the report from webreports.

"; ; " is not right. The semi-comma indicates that you are passing multiple fixlets sets but two are essentially empty. Also, ‘name of it = “||”’ seems off to me (not judging but is your baseline really named “||”?).

we have correct groups and baseline names.
I am trying to generate the report getting above error

Start stripping away from the code to figure out where the problem is. Once you which component is causing the problem, we can help you fix it.

1. number of elements of unions of (…)
  2. unique values of ("||0||0||" & name of site of it) of elements of unions of (…)
  3. unique values of (number of elements of intersection of (unions of ((sets of members whose (exists name of it) of bes computer groups whose (name of it = “Win2019 Servers”))) ; it) of sets of computers of results whose (relevant flag of it) of it as string & “||0||0||” & name of site of it) of elements of unions of (…)
  4. etc…

Fixlet Compliance by Computer Group v2.0.beswrpt
Fixlet Compliance by Content v2.0.beswrpt

I have import those reports and trying to generate the report by content and computer group but getting above error once clicked on generate report

Fixlet Compliance by Computer Group v2.0.beswrpt

Fixlet Compliance by Content v2.0.beswrpt

I have import those reports and trying to generate the report by content and computer group but getting above error once clicked on generate report
[/quote]