We have installed the few windows patches on servers.
After installing on servers,the patches are still showing as relevant on the console.
We have checked the client logs on those we found one of the patch was installed and it’s status was updated as Fixed after 3 days.
I have seen 2 days ago,the 3 patches those were shown as relevant for 2 servers on console are no more relevant for Today.Seems after patching, servers are updating the status very slowly.
We have manually checked on server the patches were installed successfully but on console still showing as relevant.
Below are the patches showing as relevant for one of the server still.For two servers these patches were relevant up to 3-4 days after installation and now no more relevant.
Can any one help here to get rid off this