Few windows installed patches are showing as Relavant on console

Hi Team,

We have installed the few windows patches on servers.
After installing on servers,the patches are still showing as relevant on the console.

We have checked the client logs on those we found one of the patch was installed and it’s status was updated as Fixed after 3 days.

also
I have seen 2 days ago,the 3 patches those were shown as relevant for 2 servers on console are no more relevant for Today.Seems after patching, servers are updating the status very slowly.

We have manually checked on server the patches were installed successfully but on console still showing as relevant.

Below are the patches showing as relevant for one of the server still.For two servers these patches were relevant up to 3-4 days after installation and now no more relevant.
$5DE47ABDAA82DD3F

Can any one help here to get rid off this

Thanks,
Riyaz

Hi Team and @AlanM , Can you help here?
We are facing the similar kind of the issue again.

I have taken here the below patch
MS18-OCT: Security Monthly Quality Rollup - Monthly Rollup - Windows Server 2008 SP2 - KB4463097 (x64)

This patch was installed on the server i have checked on the Windows update log too it says patch was updated successfully and on BESClient log the action script of the patch was completed.

But on BigFix console,still the same patch is showing as relevant on the server even though it was installed.

Can any one help here with the valuable inputs?

Thank you,
Riyazbasha

Have you rebooted the server after installing the patch?

Yes @JasonWalker, we have rebooted the server