Extract window servers local account and domain account via webreport

Hi guys,

I am currently working on extracting information for window servers related to both local and domain user accounts through the BigFix web report platform. However, I have encountered an issue with the “User Name” tab, as it appears to be incomplete in providing all the user accounts on the server.

I am seeking to extract the following details to csv or excel:

Username:

For local accounts: localadm1 for eg.
For domain accounts: "YOURDOMAIN/admin1"
Group Affiliation:
Remote Desktop Users
Administrators

Enable State:
Disabled or Enabled

Last Login Information:

The timestamp of the last login for the specified local account;

is there any guidance on how to efficiently retrieve this information or any alternative methods within the BigFix web report platform?
Thank you so much.

You are looking multiple information better to keep them separate, easy to read & understand (I am not expert in relevance else could have joined them LOL). Once you have created Retrieved properties for them, post that you can simply add them in webreport & download as CSV.

RP 1 - User Details

Q: (name of it | "none", full name of it | "None", account disabled flag of it, last logon of it as string | "None") of users
A: DefaultAccount, None, True, None
A: ABC_admin, None, False, ( Mon, 15 May 2023 17:47:28 +0530 )
A: ABC_guest, None, True, None
A: UtilityAccount, None, True, None
T: 8.764 ms
I: plural ( string, string, boolean, string )

RP 2 - Group Information (since you specified administrator and a remote groups, the logic was adjusted accordingly)

Q: (members of it, names of it) of local groups whose (name of it starts with "Admin" OR name of it contains "Remote Desktop")
A: ABC\ABC_admin, Administrators
A: Domain\ABC Workstation Administrators, Administrators
A: Domain\Domain Users, Remote Desktop Users
T: 3.681 ms
I: plural ( local group member, string )
2 Likes

Hi Vijay,

Thanks so much, its exactly what i’m looking for!
i also referred to the link over here, https://developer.bigfix.com/relevance/reference/user.html
and when I’m trying to add the user account’s description under computer management for window servers using the below properties, it doesnt seems to be working;

Q: (name of it | “none”, full name of it | “None”, user comment of it | “None”, account disabled flag of it, last logon of it as string | “None”) of users

wanted to get something like this below;

ABC_Admin, None, Built-in acount for administering the computer/domain, false, (Mon, 01 Jan 2023 12:22:34)

Try this:

Q: (name of it | "none", full name of it | "None", comment of it | "None", account disabled flag of it, last logon of it as string | "None") of users
A: Administrator, None, Built-in account for administering the computer/domain, True, None