EULA "License Issue"

Our 10.0.3 environment, running for years, last upgraded in 2021 and with no recent license purchases or expiration has started to display “License Issue” and there is a need to accept the EULA for our pre-existing Lifecycle license for content to gather.

Was there some global update to the EULA?

Not that I am aware - Let me look into this. Generally would see that after platform upgrades but not out of the blue.

I’ve not discovered anything that would drive this. I would like you to open a case and email me the case# at daniel.paquette@hcl.com

I think I had to do that recently in one or more of our environments running 10.0.4.
But now don’t recall specifically the circumstances, being how close it was to our upgrade or after.

It’s one of things I accepted and moved on without thought :smiley:

I’ve seen it pop up in a few deployments as the “ESU Patches for Windows” sites each have a one year entitlement license, aligning with Microsoft’s ESU terms.

1 Like

The “License Issue” messages start displaying…either 60 or 90 days before the license expires, I don’t recall which, but this is the right time of year for ESU sites to start triggering it.