ESXi Configure Management Extenders

Hi Everyone, having an issue where we are configuring a large enterprise estate to use ESXi Management Extender proxies to pull ESXi host data into the console. The vast majority of the configurations where successful however a proportion will not pull the host data from the VCentre successfully. The dashboard is not to useless as it displays no worthwhile data and there is no error message in the action that runs (it completes successfully)

We have checked the URL and the service account on the failing VCs and also tried multiple Proxies but with no luck, the VMWare team are looking into this now but thought id ask on here if anyone has had similar issues in the past or could think of any possibly solutions.

thanks

If you haven’t done so already, I’d suggest reviewing the logs, located on the management extender in the following location by default:

C:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\Management Extender\Plugins\VMware ESXi 1\Logs

what version of the management extender are you using and what version of vcenter?

I know I had issues connecting to vCenter 6+ in the past, but I believe it was updated to address that.