Error while trying to import RS7 ISO image

Hi, I encountered an error while trying to import a new RS7 ISO image into the image library as part of in-place preparation. Below is the error message:

“Image checking failed. Check that the disk space available on the %USERPROFILE% volume is at least 4 GB and/or the Bigfix Console was started by selecting Run as administrator (required for the image inspection)"

I find it weird as the system volume had more than 10 GB of free space and I had also tried to launched the console as an administrator. Recently, I upgraded Bigfix server from 9.5.10 to 9.5.14. As my environment is airgap, I had to download the required source files before performing the upgrade using the fixlets. I’m not sure if I could have missed out anything which will impact the image uploading. Would like to seek advice on this, thanks.

Hi, just an update that I managed to import after converting the image to WIM format. However, it does not appear for selection in dropdown list of the in-place upgrade fixlet.

Can anyone advise on this? Had been working on this for quite a while and there’s no progress.