Error Relevance MacOS

I am experiencing problems with creating relevance on my MacOS, I want to see some files that are available in the directory “/System/Library/Extenions” by checking the IOUSBMassStorageClass.kext &
IOFireWireSerialBusProtocolTransport.KEXT files. I previously used the following relevance:

"exists file “IOUSBMassStorageClass.kext” of folders “/System/Library/Extensions”

When I use that relevance, some MacOS endpoints give an error output with the message as follows:

Inspector internal error (file: …/ …/ …/ …/ …/BES/Inspector/Portable/FileSystem/filesystem_object.h line: 132)

Can anyone help me to resolve this case? "I really hope my colleagues can help me.

That looks like an issue with the agent on the affected machines to me - the relevance looks OK.

I’d try an agent reinstall on an affected machine and raise a ticket with HCL.

I’ve already tried to reinstall it and support couldn’t help if it’s a matter of creating a script analysis, that’s why I’m asking for help from friends in this forum to assist me in finding the result of the analysis to determine if the USB on the MacOS is disabled or enabled.