EOS date shows blank in SW approaching EOS report

Hi

Can somebody please help me!
I have BFI 9.2.17 installed.
I am working on SW approaching EOS report however for most of the products EOS date showing as how can we fix this. As this date column is important to identify SW reaching EOS. Also for most of the products installation path is not showing up. I can see as in installation path.
Please let me know if you need any other details.

many thanks

Only about 6.5% of the Software Components have a Predefined End of Support date supplied by BigFix in the Software Catalog. And, of those that do have one, the vast majority are IBM software components (4400+ out of 73000) , with a handful of Microsoft software components (200+ out of 73000).

For any other Software Components that are of particular interest to your organization, it is up to you to input the End of Support dates (either via the GUI, or the REST API).

Installation Path data is available only for IBM software.

Thanks for your reply!

For the ones we are interested to have EOS dates how can we input using GUI or REST API.
I mean how to do it(step by step process) can be more helpful. Also does it need any Admin access to BFI to perform these steps?

Many Thanks!

Changing the end of support date from the GUI is documented here: Changing end of support date

Changing en mass via the REST API is documented here: Setting the end of support date for software components

1 Like