Greetings BigFix’ers in the midwest. We are planning the next BigFix User Group meeting for the greater Ohio Valley area on Thursday, July 19th at the Kroger Technology Landings facility in Blue Ash, Ohio.
The tentative event agenda is planned as follows and will be updated here and on the Eventbrite as speakers, etc. are confirmed:
- 10:00AM — Registration
- 10:30AM — Introductions & users group business
- 10:45AM — Dan Corcoran — BigFix Roadmap Review
- 11:00AM — @JimmyGlass & Client Compliance API
- 11:30AM — @Sor & @baynes74 — Java JRE/JDK automation & customizations
- 12:00PM — Lunch Break — sponsored by CBI
- 01:00PM — Open Q&A Session #1
- 02:00PM — @AaronBauer — An overview of WebUI features
- 02:30PM — @dexdexdex — An early preview for how to create your own WebUI Apps
- 03:00PM — Break/Networking
- 03:30PM — Open Q&A Session #2
- 04:30PM — Wrap Up
- 05:30PM — After event at Firehouse Grill located at 4785 Lake Forest Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45242 — sponsored by HCL
Advance registration is required for access into the Kroger facility where we’ll be holding the users group meeting. To register, please visit our Eventbrite listing and provide the necessary contact details.
Want to know more or ask a question to organizers regarding this event? Simply post your question to this forum post or to our LinkedIn group.
Thank you in advance to those that will be attending and speaking.
- Many thanks to @masonje for booking the facility and to Kroger for providing the venue for our upcoming event!
- Many thanks to the BigFix teams at CBI, HCL and IBM for their support of our BUG.
IMPORTANT — This is a free, in-person user group event and attendees must cover their own travel and related expenses. If you cannot attend in person, please do not register for this event.