ENDED: Nashville BigFix Proof of Technology - March 14-15, 2019

BigFix Proof of Technology - Nashville, TN

Follow this link to register (registration is required for attendance, as there are a limited number of seats): https://www.ibm.com/events/wwe/grp/grp304.nsf/Registration.xsp?openform&seminar=C2ARF9ES&locale=en_US

See attached for PoT content and more information:
PoT Invite-Nashville-March-14-15-2019.pdf (93.5 KB)

1 Like

Will this be a technical hands on for those that are already familiar with Bigfix and want more advanced info on the topics covered or is this for those that know little about the BigFix offereings and is an introduction?

Thx

If this is more of an Intro to Bigfix, can we get an offline synapsis of the course? I would love to have something to present to management/other teams internally on Bigfix offerings/abilities.

The Proof of Technology is probably more for the beginner and/or novice than the expert. The advanced information you’re looking for is probably better addressed by a Master Class - we have one coming up this year, I can get the folks that run it to post more information.

The summary of what’s offered is included in the PDF. Partly driven by course content and partly driven by needs of the attendees, the PoT covers Platform, Lifecycle, and based on needs/interest, we cover Inventory, Compliance, and an intro to Relevance.

Thanks. The offering as it sits will not work for me as I am in Seattle and the closest seems to be Costa Mesa.
We could really use a condensed pdf synopsis that could be presented to non-Bigfix users as an overview of capabilities and could be presented into maybe an hour long meeting format.

@Meyday - what you’re describing is what BigFix technical presales folks do every day. However, I don’t want to be glib, you may have some specific needs, or just looking for some general info to share with others. At any rate, shoot me an email at ben.dixon@us.ibm.com and let’s see if we can get you what you’re looking for.