ENDED: 17-March Webinar - Get More Done with BigFix – Become a BigFix DBA in 30 Minutes

17-March Webinar - Get More Done with BigFix – Become a BigFix DBA in 30 Minutes

The Get More Done with BigFix Webinar series will give you exclusive access to our Team BigFix experts to learn more about BigFix and answer your questions in real time.

Rhonda Studnick Kaiser, Director of Client Experience, and John Talbert (@brolly33), Director of BigFix Professional Services, are your host and moderators.

In this edition, Mark Leitch, BigFix Platform Performance & Security Architect will demonstrate database performance, monitoring, high availability, and maintenance best practices.

Join us at 1 PM ET/10 AM PT/5 PM UTC by registering at the link below.

Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2004188015072873486

1 Like

Hi,
during the session you showed automatic job in MS SQL Management Studio for BFEnterprise Full Database Index Reorg. Is there such job for DB2 version of BigFix database? Or do we need to run reorg manually?
Thanks

Hi, the procedure for DB2 is a lot simpler, and I document it here:

The net is you can schedule via the crontab (we typically do not touch the crontab).

Feel free to reach out to me directly if you would like me to review crontab entries etc. Prior to working on BigFix I worked in DB2 kernel development, so we have a fair bit of experience here to assist. :slight_smile:

1 Like