Driver Binding issue for T14s

Hello,

Recently imported drivers for T14s Gen 2i model and all drivers are working fine except one audio drvier which is showing in drivers liberary as below.

but when we select profile its not showing here

also have manual binded but still its not working showing in profile.

Hello.
The driver is a non-PCI driver so, as you did, it must be manually bound (“Add driver”) to the Binding Grid of the OS image and the target computer.
Could you please send a screenshot of that driver binding grid?
If this binding has been correctly saved and now it’s reported in the binding grid, and the bare metal server you are using is not “out of sync”, I suggest to open a case to the support team.
Thanks.

It’s not showing on Binding Grid as I have added driver here and save which is ran bare metals sync but no luck.

Could you please try without the filter to see if it’s shown?
If it’s not, could you please start again the “Add Driver” wizard and add it, to see if it’s shown after saving the change?
Thanks.

I have added this missing driver from “Add Driver Wizard” and save it but its still not showing…as other divers have binded which is showing and working fine

It seems that the “Add Driver” wizard is not correctly saving your binding. I suggest to open a ticket for the product support.
Thanks.