Downloading Patch across a slow WAN link

Hi Guys
I have not posted before and thought I might try this question. we are trying to download the 2012 rollup patch which i thinks is 538mb across a slow wan link of 64K. We have a geographical site with 3 server and the one we are trying to patch is also the site relay, the other 2 are 2008R2(not long for this world). we are using 9.5.17 at both end and there is an upstream relay between this one and the server. My question is this.
We have setup an action to run from 2200 on Friday to 0100 on Monday retry 99 times but it did not complete in this time frame. If we create another action to run every night from 2200 to 0400 would this pick up where the last job finished or start again from scratch?

The way to do that is to use throttling settings to control the flow. We have used that successfully at low bandwidth sites to trickle even OS images at a slow bit rate to remote sites.

Wan link is very slow, in that case what @JonL is suggesting will help but I would suggest rather than sending using wan link if local site have internet connection, configure their local site relay to download directly from internet that way they willl be using their direct connection to internet for downloading the patches rather than sending everything from your site.

If thats not possible along with throttle you can schedule them atleast weeks ago.

Hi vk unfortunately these clients sites are on a secure network so have no internet connection. I am trying the throttle at half bandwidth as customer does not use link that much normally.