Displaying action progress to logged on user

I have an action script which performs various tasks on the targeted computer. I’m targeting this action on Windows Workstation. By the behaviour of the action script, it will take approx 45-60 mins to complete all the lines of the action script. Which also includes some messages which displays the user, who currently logged in.

with my current methodology of deploying the action script, users who logged in to their computers have no idea what is happening on their computer after they have been displayed first message.

Is there any way that we can show the progress of the action script to the user.?

Please let me know if you need more info.

@shalva,

Have you looked at leveraging the BESClientUI to display notification to endpoint users? I’m not a Windows guy, so I can’t speak to displaying status in the BESClientUI, but you may want to checkout https://bigfix.me/fixlet/details/373 and other examples on the BigFix.me site.

Hope this helps.
@cmcannady

@cmcannady

Thank you for your input, however this may not help… as this shows only the available software’s once we deployed them as an offer.

What I needed was the progress bar of the action… no worries… I just convinced the requester to go with Display message while running action option in Messages tab…

Thanks.