Disk space less then 1GB web report

(imported topic written by SystemAdmin)

How can I make a web report that would list all computers that have less then one gig of free disk space on the primary drive, and show what the disk space is?

Thanks,

(imported comment written by BenKus)

Hello,

• Go to web reports
  • Create new report
  • “Computer properties” report summarized by “Free Disk Space”
  • Sort by free space

You can also try to use the excel connector (http://support.bigfix.com/labs/excelconnect.html) to get this data and sort and filter it in Excel.

Ben

(imported comment written by SystemAdmin)

Thanks for the quick reply Ben. One of the requirments that I didn’t mention was to be able to schedule an email of this report every week and to only show computers with less then 1 GB. With help from one of our more experienced BigFix operators, we were able to create the following report:

<?Relevance (trs of (td of name of computer of it & " " & td of value of it) of results from (bes property "Free Space On System Drive") whose (preceding text of first " MB" of value of it as integer < 1000) of computers of results of bes property "Free Space On System Drive") ?>
HostName Free Space

(imported comment written by SystemAdmin)

Is this a Window only feature?

I am trying to generate low disk space report using the Activity Trigger to Generate Rerport when Answer changes. I am wanting to know do what do I need to enter into the Match Relevance conditions area ? as currently without a relevance does not seem to work