Difference between /api/computer/{id}/fixlets and "relevant fixlet of bes computer"

Hello.
I wonder where what is the difference between the two method to extract relevant fixlet for a server.
I used as an example a server called testrelay that is a rhel9 linux server, correctly subscribed to rhel9 patches site.
If I use /api/computer/{id}/fixlets i get the correct number of relevant fixlet for the particular server.
If I use (names of it) of relevant fixlets of bes computer whose (name of it equals “testrelay”) I get only relevant fixlet of Sites that are not patches for Rhel 9.
This mismatch is a pain because I use the second query to get all fixlet for also other OS.

Any ideas

Thanks

I think that should work as long as the operator you’re using for the API calls has the same permissions as the account you’re running the session relevance queries under. Barring that … and this is a stretch… can you try this?

names of relevant fixlets of (bes computers whose (name of it as lowercase = "testrelay"))

hello, tried and same results, no patches for rhel 9.
Loggin into webreport I’m also NOT able to see any content from patches for rhel 9 site (explore data -> content -> search for “Linux 9”), so I think that the problem is not in the API call but in something in the web report.
Gonna Open a case to HCL to tackle this issue

thanks