Detecting number of computers per site and alerting on abnormal change in amount of reporting computers

Hi,

first, sorry for the long topic name - couldn’t find a way to shorten it…
lately i came across a situation that the Relay in our Shanghai site stopped reporting (i have a report set where if a relay does not report for 2 days, it sends an alert).
when investigating i found that ALL computers in Shanghai did not report in the past 2 days due to a network issue (“Normal” network operations worked, just Bigfix didn’t work).
that made me think - how can i tell if i had other sites where stations cannot report to Bigfix?
the outline to this solution might be:

1. establish how many computers are present in each site (i am using “Location by subnet” to determine office locations)
  2. set an alert where there is a deviation of, say, 25% of reporting machines over 3-4 days (i am thinking, long weekend)

any thoughts how i can accomplish this?

Hello, the “Deployment Health Checks” dashboard already contains some information about offline computers, including the percentage of computers not reporting. If you need a specific reports, (such as not reporting computers over 3-4 days), then you can use the WebReports to create a custom report with a Filter on “Last Report Time” and “less than” “3” “days”

In general, note that you need to use the “session relevance” since the client relevance cannot be evaluated over “offline” computers. You can find some hints in this topic: Last report time in days